Many hyperlinks are disabled.
Use anonymous login to enable hyperlinks.
- It helps you organize your TODOs, periodic tasks, notes and lists.
- It has extra security features. Protects not only against network attacks and data-at-rest attacks but even server compromise.
- It has extremely optimized bandwidth usage. On a slow mobile connection that can't even load most modern web pages, it will load in seconds.
- It has features for secure sharing of data with other users.
- It is Free Software, which means it respects your rights as a computer user.
Now the technical details. Taskenizer is:
- Written in Python3
- Designed to run behind NGINX using uWSGI
- Licenced under the GNU Affero General Public License
To get and install it, first install fossil. Then run these commands:
$ fossil clone https://www.suckmore.uk/cgi-bin/repo/Taskenizer ~/tasrepo.fossil
$ mkdir taskenizer
$ cd taskenizer
$ fossil open ~/tasrepo.fossil 24.0.x
Now read the INSTALL file for installation instructions.
As per the badge, you can donate to me if you like this software. Here is my paypal.